wild thing from high side plank:
- begin in high side plank with all your weight in your supporting arm and leg.
- bend and lift your top leg while also lifting your hips high.
- plant the reaching foot solidly and shift your weight.
- reach the leg back and as your hips twist, stretch your top arm high and use your supporting arm to push your hips up even higher and into the backbend - all weight should be in your initial supporting arm and the leg that reached back.
- from here you can hold and then put weight in your reaching arm to shift into full wheel pose.